Diwali is a unique confluence of happiness, bliss & prosperity. Diwali is one of the most important festivals of Hindus and celebrated with lots of enthusiasm and happiness throughout India. It is the ‘Festival of Light’, where lights and lamps signify the victory of good over evil, within as well as around every human being.
* May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali
* Celebrate this years Diwali with a lot of Fun and frolic with your friends and relatives
* Rejoice on this blessed occasion by spreading joy with your friends and loved ones.
* Blast away your day ‘coz it’s Diwali and have a crackling time.
* Show your gratitude to your loved ones by sending them a Happy Diwali wish.
* Diwali is the time for joy and happiness. Rejoice on this blessed occasion and spread the glee to your friends and loved ones by sending them our dazzling Happy Diwali greetings.
Originally posted 2016-03-03 14:09:38.