The waterfalls are a rare view of nature’s power to bring in a sensation of powerlessness. This is felt by human being when they stand in front of the long jump of frothy and cascading water from an unbelievable height. The natural beauty of India is known by all but when you stand in front of one such natural expression of happiness, you bow down to the great creator. There are several such waterfalls and you can find some to be the best. A few of them are:
• Hogenakkal Waterfalls enhances beauty of nature and your health:
• Adyanpara Falls in the Land of migratory birds and wild life: This one is situated in the state of Kerala and has got a lot of rare migratory birds visiting the place. There are other small springs and a hoard of wild animals. It gives a rare view of cascading white curtain, flowing down the hills.
• Gersoppa falls in four cascades: The spectacular beauty of this waterfall is seen on the face of the hills where the Sharavati River is nestled. This one is a naughty one and jumps over a cliff that raises sharp and then falls from there in four different cascades with visual beauty for the spectator.
• Jog Waterfalls gives you the king, queen, rocket and roarer cascades:
• Kutralam Falls brings you the Spa of the South India: The waterfall gushes off the herbs and gain medicinal goodness for the believers that visit the falls. The falls are in the State of Tamil Nadu and this comprises of nine bodies of the waterfall. They fall in different way taking up a large expanse of the hills and gives the tourists their feast of the eyes.
• The Chitrakoot Falls are a part of the Religious Pilgrimage:
• Vazhachal falls in the midst of nature’s landscape:
• Kempty Falls from the “Camp Tea” areas:
• Umbrella Waterfall provides you with peace of mind: This one is shaped like an umbrella and is in the state of Maharashtra. The beauty gives you a rare state of peace in your mind. It has a bridge built over it and you can view it from very near its white and frothing body.
• Highest waterfall in India, the Kunchikal Falls: The highest in India and the second highest in Asia, this one has a height of 1493 ft and is located in Shimoga district in Karnataka. The place called Agumbe valley receives heavy rainfall and is situated in the bank of river Varahi.
• Barehipani Waterfalls is picturesque with beauty and height: This one is the second highest in India and has got a height of 1309 ft. It is surrounded by forest and has got two tiers to attract more visitors to the state Orissa.
• Nohkalikai Falls from the wettest place on Earth:
• Sea of Milk found in the Dudhsagar Waterfalls:
• Papanasam Waterfalls with its religious significance: This one is situated in Tamil Nadu on the banks of the river Tamravarni. The water is considered very holy by the Hindus and so this place s a pilgrimage with being a natural beauty.
• Meenmutty Falls give you a spectacular view of natural explosion:
There are other Waterfalls in India and they are also spectacular to view but these are better in the picturesque way for you to choose the one you want to sleep on.