Love is in the air and especially when you are in the right place at the right time with the right one. Whether mountains, sea or desert; India has everything to offer. Read on to find out fifty romantic destinations in India.
1. Leh Ladak– Enjoy the scenic beauty of the place and be mesmerized at nature’s wonders. There are many activities for couples to indulge in. You can be sure of spending some quality time alone far from the hustle of the city life.
2. Kashmir– Normally called as the heaven on earth. Make sure to take a shikara ride and spend a night on the boat house.
3. Auli– A destination known for snow covered mountains and ski related activities.
4. Shimla– One of the most sought after destinations in India. There are many places to relish the most beautiful moments of your life. One can enjoy the toy train ride and a walk on Mall road in the evenings.
5. Kullu– Enjoy the alpine mountains and a walk by the Beas river.
6. Manali– A second home for couples looking to connect with each other.
7. Dharamsala– A perfect place, which has the correct blend of spiritualism and funk.
8. Rohtangpass– Two hour drive from Shimla. Experience snowfall throughout the year and indulge in some snow ball fight only to come close.
9. Spiti Valley– A small place in Himachal Pradesh. Come here to stay in camps and take a ride in the sky together, yes you can go paragliding together.
10. Rishikesh– A place know for some of the best Ayurvedic Spa Treatments and white water rafting. Go and explore the each other’s wild side.
11. Dalhousie– A pure natural untouched beauty. Discover each other while visiting ancient temples and churches.
12. Nainital– A jewel in the foothills of Himalayas. Sit by and enjoy the lakes and indulge in meaningful conversations.
13. Lakshadweep Island– An offbeat destination to enjoy the beautiful emerald clear water and the beaches. A sure winner.
14. Goa– One of the hippie cities of India. Known for beaches and the chill attitude, pubs and sea food.
15. Kovalam– Situated in Kerala. A laid back place and a perfect destination to laze around during monsoons.
16. Andaman And Nicobar Islands– Enjoy the untouched beaches along with some scuba diving together. A trip of a lifetime.
17. Allepey– A place near Kerala know for its backwaters and a perfect place to enjoy a cosy time together.
18. Daman– Lovely beaches ensure you have a ball of a time along with world class casinos.
19. Pondicherry– Enjoy the French colony, eatables for the bakery, lovely cuisine and the cycle ride around the city.
20. Darjeeling– Enjoy the hospitality of the east and the tea gardens. Start something new at Kanchenjunga
21. Sikkim– Enjoy the delicious dim sum on the hills and the beauty of the place along with young priests in the monasteries.
22. Jaipur– The pink city of Rajasthan will ensure you are treated like a king and indulge in some shopping, as well.
23. Jodhpur– The blue city of India ensures you enjoy your privacy even in the middle of the city.
24. Jaisalmer– Enjoy the royal camel ride to the dunes and the luxury night camp in the sand dunes.
25. Ranthambore– One of the best tiger reserves. Enjoy the wilderness along with the royalty.
26. Udaipur– The city is known for its lavish hotels and Lake Palace being the most preferred of all.
27. Coorg– Enjoy the fresh coffee aroma and the beautiful coffee estates.
28. Varanasi– Experience the divine arti and a stroll on the ghats of the ancient city of Banaras.
29. Agra- Fall in love all over again in front on the monument of love- The Taj Mahal.
30. Hampi– Discover love in the ancient ruins and who knows you may find out something about your partner.
31. Mahabaleshwar– Enjoy the strawberry orchards along with the cool weather and the famous Mapro Factory.
32. Matheran– A tiny hill station in Maharashtra. A great place to enjoy peaceful time and good for those who enjoy walking.
33. Lonavala– A perfect getaway from the busy city life and recreate the magic. Two hour drive from Mumbai.
34. Khandala– Enjoy the famous hill station of Maharashtra by being there and indulging in local cuisine and local sightseeing.
35. Munnar– Enjoy the big tea gardens.
36. Ooty– A place that is filled with nature’s beauty, a perfect romantic holiday.
37. Kasuali– A lazy hill station near Delhi. A perfect weekend getaway.
38. Shillong– A place where you can be one with the clouds and enjoy each other, as well.
39. Pushkar– Known for the famous carnival. It is an opportunity to find each other amidst the crowd.
40. Mussorrie– A place to enjoy the hills and admire the sunset and feel the warmth in each other’s company.
41. Kodaikanal– A place where you have the luxury to be driven around in boats. Safe to get lost in the way.
42. Ranikhet– A beautiful untouched location, very well know to trekkers.
43. Almora– A hill station where one can enjoy the nature at its best and be cut off from the civilization.
44. Amritsar– Experience the divine and fill hope in your heart at the famous Golden Temple.
45. Dhanualti– A hill station in Uttarkhand; very popular destination for newlyweds.
46. Vijaywada– A small hill station up north. It is frequented by Himalayan lovers and one can find complete privacy.
47. Nashik– A town near Shirdi that is known for its natural beauty.
48. Gir Forest– Fun filled romantic holiday in the jungle with the lions nearby.
49. Gokarna– Six hours drive from Manipal. A place filled with pretty beaches and not known to many.
50. Panchigani– A lush green hillock in Maharashtra known for its young and energetic vibrancy.
So choose, pack and embark on a new beautiful journey together.
Get set and go at the earliest?